Saturday 30 November 2013

The perfectly shaped tree!

There is no such thing as a perfectly shaped Christmas Tree!  Maybe it's just me, but I rather like the wonky ones.  Branches a bit sparse on one side and everything lop sided.  When I was little I used to worry that the wonky trees would be left behind, that they'd never get dressed up and look pretty.  I've move on - but not much!  I still insist on decorating the side facing the wall that no one sees.

The question is this, is 1st December too early for a Christmas Tree?  Are the early extra days of pine smelling loveliness worth a crispy tree and fallen needles by Boxing Day?  I vote 'yes' for a Christmas Tree on the 1st!  But with or without a tree, it's feeling a lot like Christmas already.






            

No comments:

Post a Comment